Sunday, October 18, 2009

First real snowfall of 2009!

Just a bit of catching up to do, so this post comes a little late.  These photos were taken on October 12th and it is now October 18th!  So, I'm almost a week behind on photos that I thought I would have posted immediately.  Oh well, better late than never, right?! 
Well, I was happy to be home the day of this first snowfall and got to go out and play in it a bit!  I loved the snow, but was very much hoping that this wasn't going to be a precursor to the October of 1991!  That was fun, but I was 8...I would NOT like to do that again.

So, now that I'm done rambling...here are some of the shots I got of the beautiful, pristine snow.


I found it funny that while it was snowing...the association's sprinklers came on.  The one on the corner of my lawn looked like it was dying...shooting straight into the air!


I love how you can still see the fall colors underneath the snow.

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

1 comments:

Corrien October 18, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

Beautiful, Amber! Let you in on a secret... October 12th was my Mom's birthday. Haha, we firmly believe she had a hand in the snowfall. She LOVED snow, especially in October. Just thought I'd share!