Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day surprise!

My husband happens to be one of the most selfless and thoughtful guys!  I was in the middle of a really tough stretch at work and it happened to be Valentine's day and I was again...stuck at work.  Part way through the day, my charge nurse called me to the front desk because there was something she wanted to "discuss" with me.  I get to the front and there was a volunteer with a box of flowers for me.  I opened them to find a GORGEOUS bouquet of 2 dozen "passion" roses.  Not your typical red roses, they were peach, pink, yellow and white and absolutely stunning. 

The next day, the really opened up and I took advantage to get some shots of them.  Here are the beautiful flowers that my husband got me...not because he wanted to get me flowers...but because he knew that sending me flowers at work would be something I'd love.  He liked knowing that I'd get attention from my co-workers for it!  Tee-hee...he's so cute!

 
 
  
  
 
 
  
 
  
 

1 comments:

Bethany Allison February 20, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Wow Amber! You really are an amazing photographer, I have been checking out your work, and I love it! Good for you! And you are a lucky woman to have such a wonderful man to share life with.